Agarose Carboxyl Magbeads For Protein Purification 10-30 μm, 20% (v/v)
BeaverBeadsTM coated with agarose can be used for enrichment, separation and purification of biomolecule (proteins, peptides, oligonucleotides, drug molecules, etc.). Compared with the traditional magnetic beads, Magrose has faster magnetic respond, better dispersibility, lower non-specific adsorption and more binding site. It can easily and efficiently combine with a variety of biological ligands (proteins, peptides, oligomeric nucleotide, drug molecules, etc.), and can be used as a good material for surface covering, adsorption, chemical modification and subsequent processing.
||Agarose Carboxyl Magbeads For Protein Purification
|Mean particle size
|Surface carboxyl content
||20% V/V ethanol solution
|* water average particle size, Malvern Nano determination
The morphology of BeaverBeadsTM Magrose COOH combined with Fluorescent Peptides was observed by Fluorescence microscopy(400X)
1. Rich COOH content: ~1000 μmol /ml.
2. Excellent operation performance: Magnetic beads disperse evenly with super paramagnetism, magnetic response time is<10s.
3. Excellent stability and repeatability: Inter-carboxyl carboxyl content CV<5%.
4. Good dispersability and resuspensionability to improve the efficiency.
5. Good physical and chemical stability to ensure repetitive results.