Suspension Cell Culture 24-Well Plate
This product series uses Beaver developed bio-nano surface technology to improve functional performance of the conventional cell culture surface by using the natural active peptides, sugars and other polymer materials, so that the cell culture plate has ultra-low adhesion of cells. The ability to achieve suspension culture of cells under serum culture system. It can be used for suspension culture of adherent cells and semi-adherent cells, spheroid culture of tumor cells, and embryoid body formation experiments.
2. Product Information:
||Suspension Cell Culture 24-Well Plate
1. Easy to use, ready to use, no need to pre-process the product
2. Stable surface properties and long shelf life at room temperature
3. Stable product quality and no difference between batches
4. Non-pyrogenic, sterile packaging
1. Comparison of adherence reduction rate of different cells on suspension culture surface
For CHO, Vero, and Rat C6 cells, the number of suspended cells and adherent cells was counted by a hemocytometer. From the statistical data, the adherence reduction rate of the cells on the suspension culture surface was 95.87%, 98.79%, 99.48%, respectively. And the cells showed a state of suspension growth.