Blood DNA Extraction Kit Extract DNA Used for Sequencing and Detection
BeaverBeadsTM Blood DNA Kit consists of superparamagnetic microspheres and pre-made buffers to extract genome from anticoagulated blood, serum and plasma simply and efficiently. The product is able to work with automatic nucleic acid extraction workstation now and thus performs more rapidly. The quality of the extracted DNA is stable and reliable, and can be used for PCR amplification, sequencing and detection.
1. Bind DNA efficiently and capable to extract 4~6 μg DNA directly from 200 μL blood;
2. Conduct sample lysis and nucleic binding synchronously, especially suitable for automation;
3. Remove impurities efficiently, such as protein and inorganic salt, A260/280 value >1.7, A260/230 value >1.8.
1. Automatic extraction of frozen blood genomic DNA by workstation (Apricot TPS-EZ ,parallel test)
As illustrated, utilize BeaverBeads™ Blood DNA Extraction Kit to perform automatic extraction of frozen blood
genomic DNA from the same sample by workstation TPS-EZ. In all repetitions, about 6 μg DNA is extracted
directly from 200 μL blood; the purity of DNA extracted is: A260/280 value 1.7-1.8, A260/230 value 1.8-2.0. The
amount and purity meet the requirement and the performance is stable.
2. Different Blood Samples Genomic DNA Extraction Test
4. Product List
||BeaverBeadsTM Blood DNA Kit