Saliva Collector for Collecting Saliva Samples One - Piece Paperback
Saliva DNA/RNA Collector is a method of obtaining DNA/RNA without harm or pain to the human body. This method does not cause any discomfort to the collector, and thus it maximizes the DNA/RNA collection sample range of genetic research. The saliva collector is mainly composed of a collection funnel, a collection tube, a saliva preservation solution and a collection tube cap. Saliva preservation solution are stored in the funnel with sealed plastic film. After usage, mixing the liquid and saliva at room temperature for long-term preservation of sample DNA/RNA. This product is small and portable.
2, Product Information
Used to collect, preserve and transport human oral saliva samples of DNA/RNA.
Storage condition and valid period:
Storage condition: 15~30℃ and keep away from light.
Valid period: 24 months.
1. 30 mins before the saliva collection, water rinse mouth and start the fast;
2. Relax and massage the cheeks, spit into the funnel until the saliva (without bubbles) reaches the saliva filling line;
3. Use one hand hold the tube to ensure that the collection tube is in an upright position. Press the splash cover with your thumb until you hear a click, make sure the lid is tight;
4. Use the other hand gently pull the seal tape so that the DNA stabilizer slowly flow mixes with saliva;
5. Keep the collection tube in an upright position, remove the hopper, and use the collection cap to cover and tighten the collection tube;
6. Shake the collection tube up and down 10 to 15 times and discard the funnel.