Agarose Carboxyl Magbeads For Protein Purification 30-150 μm, 20% (v/v)
BeaverBeadsTM Magrose COOH series adopt advanced polymer technology combining with superparamagnetic materials and polymer materials to form a new functional magnetic microsphere. Compared with the traditional magnetic beads, Magrose has faster magnetic respond, better dispersibility, lower non-specific adsorption and more binding site. It can easily and efficiently combine with a variety of biological ligands (proteins, peptides, oligomeric nucleotide, drug molecules, etc.), and can be used as a good material for surface covering, adsorption, chemical modification and subsequent processing.
|Product Name||Agarose Carboxyl Magbeads For Protein Purification|
|Mean particle size||30-150 μm|
|Surface carboxyl content||~50 μM/mL gel|
|Saturation magnetization||30~50 emu/g|
|Preservation fluid||20% V/V ethanol solution|
|* water average particle size, Malvern Nano determination|
The morphology of BeaverBeadsTM Magrose COOH combined with Fluorescent Peptides was observed by Fluorescence microscopy(400X)
1. More binding sites and more specific binding with ligands.
2. Superparamagnetic and fast magnetic respond to save operation time.
3. Excellent stability and repeatability: Inter-carboxyl carboxyl content CV<5%.
4. Good dispersability and resuspensionability to improve the efficiency.
5. Good physical and chemical stability to ensure repetitive results.