Magbeads coupled with Oligo dT capture high quality mRNA
BeaverBeadsTM Oligo dT applying surface covalently conjugated with Oligo dT, can couple with Poly A at the tail of mRNA in eukaryotes. BeaverBeadsTM Oligo dT can efficiently separate complete and high purity mRNA from eukaryotic total RNA, animal and plant tissues or cell lysates. The isolated mRNA can be used in various molecular biological experiments: RT-PCR, solid phase cDNA library construction, RACE, Northern, etc.
2, Product Information
|Product Name||BeaverBeads™ Oligo dT|
|Bead Size||1 μm|
|Oligo dT (pmol/mg bead)||500|
|mRNA Binding Ability (μg/mg bead)||1-2|
|Shelf Life||2~8℃, 2 years|
|Applicable Sample Type||Total RNA, crude cell samples, animal tissue, plant tissue, etc.|
3, Product Advantages
1. Abundant surface active sites and high mRNA capture efficiency;
2. Low nonspecific adsorption and high mRNA purity;
3. Uniform particle size, good suspension, and low sedimentation rate;
4. Short magnetic response time, suitable for automatic operation;
5. Industrial scale production, high batch stability.
|Tel :||+86 17671465029|