Magbeads coupled with Oligo dT capture high quality mRNA
BeaverBeadsTM Oligo dT applying surface covalently conjugated with Oligo dT, can couple with Poly A at the tail of mRNA in eukaryotes. BeaverBeadsTM Oligo dT can efficiently separate complete and high purity mRNA from eukaryotic total RNA, animal and plant tissues or cell lysates. The isolated mRNA can be used in various molecular biological experiments: RT-PCR, solid phase cDNA library construction, RACE, Northern, etc.
2, Product Information
|Product Name||BeaverBeads™ Oligo dT|
|Bead Size||2.8 μm|
|Oligo dT (pmol/mg bead)||400|
|Shelf Life||2~8℃, 2 years|
1. High purity: The recovered product can be directly used for second generation sequencing (NGS) database construction;
2. Precise screening: free selection of screening ranges for nucleic acid fragments and accurate screening;
3. Good operating performance: The magnetic beads have fast magnetic response, which effectively prevents the effects caused by the residual magnetic beads.
4, Product Advantages
1. Abundant surface active sites and high mRNA capture efficiency;
2. Uniform particle size, good suspension, and low sedimentation rate;
3. Short magnetic response time, suitable for automatic operation;
|Tel :||+86 17671465029|